Japan, one of the most fascinating cultures on the planet! Peaks, palaces, pavilions, and pagodas provide picture-perfect backdrops for your photos, but don’t expect to stand still for very long on this enthralling tour of Japan! We visit all the major highlights this incredible country has to offer!
CHERRY BLOSSOMS – Sakura ( 桜 )
Cherry blossoms are a widely celebrated flower in Japan, known as “Sakura”, and are significant in Japanese history. These short-lived pink flowers symbolize life, friendship, and are a cultural landmark of Japan itself.
It is during the spring time that the cherry blossoms are in season. The popularity of the cherry tree has brought in millions of travelers to Japan during this blossom period. Throughout history, the beauty of the cherry blossoms inspired many artworks and became an iconic symbol of the country. Sakura is regarded as a metaphor for life, reminding people the fragility of impermanence. Even though the life of the cherry blossom is short, it is all the more reason to enjoy them to the fullest. Sakura holds a deeper cultural meaning than its charming appearance.
If Japan has ever been on your “bucket list” now is the time to take advantage of this comprehensive tour to “The Land of the Rising Sun”, coming September, and missed our Zoom Presentation, you can view it here by clicking the link below.
Please use Pass code: f=x16?9d
“JAPAN 11 DAY TOUR ZOOM PRESENTATION”
- Home pickup/drop off (Metro Toronto)
- Return airfareToronto – Narita / Tokyo – Toronto
- Return airport transfers in Japan
- Modern air-conditioned motor coach while on tour
- 9 nights first class accommodations
- 9 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 2 dinners
- Sightseeing and admissions as per day to day itinerary
- Shinkansen ticket from Osaka to Kyoto (bullet train)
- Lake Ashi Cruise
- All gratuities for tour guides, and included meals
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Baggage handling for one large suitcase
- Services of English speaking tour guides
NOTE: THIS TOUR IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PERSONS WITH MOBILITY ISSUES
includes 2 additional nights Tokyo, 2 breakfasts, airport transfers, all hotel taxes and service charges.
Balance due 90 days prior to departure.