Dear Valued Client:
Year Round Travel Inc. is excited to once again start offering tours commencing in the fall. It’s been a long and arduous journey that we’ve all been on for the last 15 months, and we’re all as anxious to get back to business as you are to start traveling again! Of course we’ll be implementing a variety of health and safety protocols on our tours to mitigate against the possibility of COVID-19 spread. Our first concern has been and will continue to be the safety and health of all of our customers.
YEAR ROUND TRAVEL’S” SAFETY ABOVE ALL” PROGRAM:
- Year Round Travel will only be accepting FULLY VACCINATED passengers on our own tours.
- Our coach tours will include limited capacity, pre-reserved seating, daily stringent cleaning and sanitizing of coaches, hand sanitizing wipes and liquid available to clients and drivers.
- Coach drivers to wear face coverings when unable to social distance, drivers to wear gloves for any third party interaction – example luggage handling.
- Tour Escorts to wear face coverings when unable to social distance, wear gloves for any third party interaction – example ticket or key distribution.
- Clients required to wear face coverings while standing in line, boarding the coach, and while on the coach. Clients are encouraged to wear face coverings at all other times (where practical).
- Year Round Travel have endeavoured to work only with suppliers that have their own stringent health and safety protocols.
- For tours that have an air segment, Year Round Travel will review the specific requirements with each tour member in advance to ensure they are aware of what the necessary health and safety rules are in place to enable a smooth and worry-free flight. Please note these rules and regulations are subject to changes depending on the destination and the world health situation.
- Cruises – Year Round Travel is only booking with cruise companies that are currently requiring FULL VACCINATION from all of its guests and crew members. (subject to change)
YEAR ROUND TRAVEL’S “WORRY FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE”:
- Year Round Travel will be offering their Worry Free Travel Insurance on all of our own coach tours. This insurance will allow travelers to cancel their holiday plans for any reason up to 72 hours prior to departure for a full monetary refund. Cancellations within 72 hours will receive a 100% travel credit for future travel. Please note this insurance is only applicable on Year Round Travel’s own coach tours.
- Year Round Travel are continuing our long standing partnership with T.I.P.S. travel insurance for comprehensive cancellation/interruption insurance as well as comprehensive out of country health and medical insurance. Their unlimited medical coverage can be enhanced to cover any novel corona virus related illness.
YEAR ROUND TRAVEL OFFICE VISITS:
- As of this printing, Year Round Travel staff continues to work remotely from home in keeping with the government guidelines. Our phone lines are open however, and we look forward to hearing from you! You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to have an in person travel consultation, please call our offices to pre-arrange an appointment.
YEAR ROUND TRAVEL BROCHURES:
- Our last full “hard copy” brochure was the Fall/Winter/Spring 2019 – 2020 edition. Although we had completed our Spring/Summer/Fall 2020 brochure, we did not release it due to the world health situation. Going forward, we will be posting our brochure on our website, www.yearroundtravel.com. Here you will find our “virtual brochure” with all current programs. Until further notice we will not print another “hard copy” edition until we ramp up a full complement of tour offerings. In the interim it will be easier to communicate new programs to you Vis a vie our website.
- If you have an email address we encourage you to either call it into our office or sign up for our monthly virtual newsletter by going to www.yearroundtravel.com and click on newsletter link.
- If you do not have a computer or email and wish to receive more information on any or all of our programs, please call into our offices and we can print out the programs of interest for you and sent then by regular mail.
We at Year Round Travel would like to thank each and every one of you for being our client. We know that the world has changed significantly in the last 15 months. It is however our sincere desire to “get back on the horse” and continue to offer unforgettable holiday experiences to our clients in a safe and healthy way. It will a slow process to get back to “normal” but with patience and resilience we know that once again people will want to experience the joys of travel and all the wonderful experiences that come along with it!
You are invited to call, email, or otherwise correspond with our office and any one of our courteous and efficient staff will be more than pleased to assist you!
Year Round Travel
GALVESTON ISLAND TEXAS • Winter 2022
VICTORIA BRITISH COLUMBIA • Winter 2022
CARIBBEAN CRUISE WINDSTAR • Feb. 2022
MYRTLE BEACH • April 2022
MAKINAC LILAC FESTIVAL • June 2022
ALASKA CRUISE • June 2022
ICELAND AND NORWAY • June 2022