Hawaii is a magnificent meld of lush rainforests, sky-high waves, ancient kingdoms, World War II history and beauty of volcanic proportions. And now with our two night pre-cruise stay in Waikiki, you can explore Oahu’s top attractions in depth on a land-based tour before your 7-day cruise. Experience the traditions of some of Hawaii’s original habitants at the Polynesian Cultural Centre and Kualoa Ranch.
Wander through the surfing town of Haleiwa, part of Oahu’s legendary north shore where surfers hang ten. Honour the lives lost at Pearl Harbour’s USS Arizona Memorial, and walk in General MacArthur’s footsteps on the Surrender Deck of the battleship USS Missouri.
- Home pickup/drop off (Metro Toronto)
- Return airfare Toronto – Honolulu
- Two nights at the Hyatt Place Waikiki
- Full breakfast each morning at the Hyatt
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- Transfers from hotel to cruise port
- Transfers from cruise port to airport
- 7 glorious nights cruising the Hawaiian Islands
- All on board meals, snacks and entertainment
- Ultimate Beverage Package including gratuities
- $50 USD shore excursion credit per cabin per port
- Island tour of Oahu including Pearl Harbour
* Two upgraded dinners at specialty restaurants (Outer & Balcony Cabins)
* 250 WiFi minutes (Outer & Balcony Cabins)
- On board gratuities for cabin steward and dining staff
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- All departure taxes & all port charges
- Baggage handling
- Tour escort
OPTIONAL CANCELLATION AND MEDICAL INSURANCE. CALL FOR RATES.
January 12 to 21, 2023
PRICE PER PERSON
Inside Cabin $5099.00
Outside Cabin (Obstructed) $5319.00
Balcony Cabin $6499.00
All above pricing is per person based on twin occupancy in Canadian funds.
For this offer inventory is LIMITED book now to avoid disappointment!
Deposit $750.00 per person Balance due September 12 2022.
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.