Sign Up For Live ZOOM Tour Presentation on NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR!
For those of you that may be considering our Newfoundland & Labrador tour this coming summer, the ZOOM Presentation is Wednesday Mar 15, 2023, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (Eastern Standard Time) or 2:30pm – 3:30pm (Newfoundland Time). You can sign in here by clicking the above link. For more ZOOM presentation details click here.
Welcome to the “Rock”, Canada’s best kept secret. Newfoundland is home to some of Canada’s most beautiful scenery. Combine the Fjords of Scandinavia, the Icebergs of Alaska, mix in some of the most hospitable people in the world, and you have a most wonderful vacation experience! This comprehensive tour visits all the major highlights of this scenic province.
- Home pick-up / drop off (Metro Toronto)
- Return airfare, transfers
- 11 nights accommodation with private bath and/orshower
- 11 breakfasts, 8 midday meals, 4 dinners
- Sightseeing in Gros Morne Park
- Water shuttle /tour Bonne Bay (weather permitting)
- Visit to Sir Wilfred Grenfell Mission
- Tour to L’anse Aux Meadows
- Ferry crossing to/from Labrador
- Tour of Red Bay Basque Whaling Station
- Visit to the Ryan Premises
- Excursions to Twillingate, Trinity & Bonavista
- Tour of historic St. John’s
- Entrance fees to National Historic Sites
- Excursion to Cape Spear
- Whale/Puffin boat tour (weather permitting)
- Gratuities on included meals
- Baggage handling
- All taxes and service charges
- Services of a local Newfoundland Tour Guide
Call for Cancellation Insurance Rates