Join Year Round Travel on this fabulous three day show tour! We visit the charming village of St. Jacobs and get a chance to explore some of the local attractions. Orchestra seating for both plays guarantees we get great seats plus with seven delicious meals this tour is value packed!
The Crooner: Starring acclaimed Canadian crooner Michael Vanhevel, this entertaining musical tribute celebrates iconic voices throughout the decades with that distinct smooth and snappy crooner style. This upbeat show is packed with popular hits made famous by all the greats – unforgettable legendary singers like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, and Bing Crosby, mid-century stalwarts like Tony Bennett , Andy Williams, Perry Como, Paul Anka, and Bobby Darin, and modern-day superstars like Michael Bublé.
Mamma Mia: A mother … a daughter … three possible dads … and a trip down the aisle you’ll never forget as new love blooms and old romances are rekindled on a Greek island full of possibilities. Featuring the chart-topping hits of Swedish supergroup ABBA, Mamma Mia! is the musical phenomenon that has entertained 54 million people around the world. In addition to the iconic title song, the infectious score features ABBA’s hits “Dancing Queen,” “The Winner Takes It All,” “Lay All Your Love on Me,” “Money, Money, Money,” “Knowing Me, Knowing You,” “SOS,” “Take a Chance on Me,” and more. Don’t miss this joyful celebration of mothers, daughters, old friends, and new family.
- Home pick-up/drop off (Metro Toronto)
- Return transportation via deluxe coach
- 2 nights accommodation at the Best Western Plus, St. Jacobs
- Show ticket for The Crooner at St. Jacobs Schoolhouse Theatre
- Show ticket for Mamma Mia at St. Jacobs Playhouse Theatre
- 2 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 2 dinners
- Guided tour of Ken Seiling Waterloo Region Museum
- Visit to St. Jacobs Market
- All taxes & baggage handling
- All gratuities on included meals
- Tour escort
Optional Cancellation Insurance $59.00 per person