Kingston is strategically located on Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Cataraqui and St. Lawrence rivers. Known as the “Limestone City” for its grand 19th century buildings, including the lakeside Kingston City Hall. The grand house and gardens of the Bellevue House National Historic Site commemorate Canada’s first prime minister, Sir John A. Macdonald. Fort Henry, built in the 1800s, holds military demonstrations. 1000 Island’s is an archipelago of over 1800 islands sandwiched between the Canadian and U.S. border.
- Home pickup/drop off (Metro Toronto)
- Return transportation via highway coach
- 2 nights deluxe accommodation at the Holiday Inn Waterfront
- 2 buffet breakfasts
- Sunset Dinner Cruise with live Entertainment
- Tour of Kingston Penitentiary
- City tour with step on guide
- All gratuities on included meals
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Baggage handling
- Tour escort
Optional Worry Free Insurance add $52.00 per person.
July 19 – 21, 2022