MUSKOKA CRANBERRY FESTIVAL
Join Year Round Travel on this wonderful getaway to beautiful Muskoka! We stay at the opulent J.W. Marriott Resort & Spa for a truly unforgettable experience. Located directly on Lake Rosseau, within this fabulous resort you’ll discover limitless luxury, scenic views of the Lake and convenient access to a variety of Muskoka’s celebrated outdoor activities. Enjoy luxury hotel rooms and suites, award-winning on-site restaurants, a signature spa, a 24-hour fitness center and a year-round indoor/outdoor swimming pool. The hotel’s location is in the heart of Muskoka’s pristine natural beauty and near well-known attractions.
Rooms: All rooms are spacious studio suites and come complete with stone fireplace, oversize bathroom, high ceilings and fully equipped kitchenette. Luxury abounds at JW Marriott Muskoka Resort & Spa!
- Home pickup/drop off (Metro Toronto)
- Return transportation via highway coach
- 2 night’s deluxe studio accommodation at the J.W. Marriott Resort & Spa
- 2 Lunches
- 2 hour Lake Cruise
- Admission to Sainte Marie Among the Hurons
- Free time at Discovery Harbour
- Admission to Bala Museum featuring “Memories of Lucy Maud Montgomery”
- Admission to World famous Cranberry Festival in Bala
- Johnson’s Cranberry Marsh “Bog to Bottle” tour
- Visit to Mariposa Market
- All hotel taxes and service charges and resort fees
- Baggage handling
- Tour Escort
Optional Worry Free Insurance add $54.00 per person.
October 13 – 15, 2021
PRICE PER PERSON