Back by popular demand, our very popular three day show tour is guaranteed to sell out! This value packed tour includes five delicious meals, local attractions and of course two wonderful shows!
THE DEVIL’S DISCIPLE: Dick Dudgeon is one of Shaw’s great puzzles. To the people of his Revolution-era New England town he is “the Devil’s disciple.” But when British soldiers come to take their Presbyterian minister to the gallows for helping the rebels, Dudgeon does something truly remarkable. A potent mixture of sex and danger, Shaw’s first major hit has some of his best scenes and his sharpest comedy.
GYPSY: Gypsy Rose Lee was the world’s most famous striptease artist; Momma Rose the ultimate stage mother. Follow their extraordinary story in Stephen Sondheim’s timeless musical about sex, power and longing. With legendary songs, including “Let Me Entertain You” and “Everything’s Coming up Roses,” Gypsy remains the greatest American musical.
• Return transportation via Highway coach
• 2 nights 4 star accommodation at the Four Points Hotel by Sheraton
(connected to Fallsview Casino)
• Lunch at the Table Rock Restaurant
• $40 in slot play
• $30 food voucher
• Ticket for the performance of “The Devil’s Disciple” at the Shaw Festival Theatre (orchestra seating)
• 2 breakfasts
• Dinner at the Skylon Tower
• Free time in Niagara-on-the-Lake
• Ticket for the performance of “Gypsy” at the Shaw Festival Theatre
• Visit to Bird Kingdom
• Lunch at the Olde School Restaurant
• Visit and admission to the Whitehern Historical House
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• Baggage handling
• All gratuities on included meals
• Tour escort
OPTIONAL CANCELLATION INSURANCE. CALL FOR RATES.