Join Year Round Travel on this fabulous 3 day show tour! We visit the charming villages of Stratford and St. Jacobs and get a chance to explore some of the local attractions. Orchestra seating for both plays guarantees we get great seats plus with 6 delicious meals this tour is value packed!
42ND STREET: Hear the beat of dancing feet as Broadway’s beloved Tony Award® -winning dance spectacular 42nd Street bursts onto the stage ready to prove that dreams really do come true.
CHICAGO: Aspiring chorus girl Roxie Hart and vaudeville star Velma Kelly, two murderesses as sexy as they are cynical, compete for the skills of shady lawyer Billy Flynn and the media celebrity he has promised them both. With its killer score and knock-’em-dead dance numbers,this deliciously lurid tale of murder, greed, adultery – and all that jazz –packs some serious heat!
• Return transportation via Highway coach
• 2 night’s accommodation at the Doubletree by Hilton, Kitchener
• Show ticket for 42nd Street at the Hamilton Family Theatre
• Show ticket for Chicago at the Stratford Festival Theatre
• 2 breakfasts
• Lunch at the Cambridge Mill
• Lunch at Queen’s Inn
• Dinner at the Blackshop
• Dinner at Golf’s Steakhouse
• Guided tour of Schneider Haus
• Visit to St. Jacobs Market
• All hotel taxes
• Baggage handling
• All gratuities on included meals
• Tour escort
OPTIONAL CANCELLATION INSURANCE. CALL FOR RATES.