MUSICAL TRIBUTE TO BUDDY HOLLY
Join us for this nostalgic look back in time, Buddy Holly would have been one of the greats, pioneering music in the mid 1950’s tragically his life was cut short in a plane crash at the age of 23. Still he left behind an array of wonderful musical hits including “That’ll be the day” “Peggy Sue” “Oh Boy” “Maybe Baby” and many more!
I LOVE LUCY SHOW
A laugh a minute, I’m sure we all remember “I Love Lucy”, the iconic television sitcom that ran 180 episodes from 1951 – 1957. Our tour in Jamestown NY will feature Lucy & Desi Museum, Lunch in the Tropicana Room, and the National Comedy Center.
• Return transportation via highway coach
• 2 nights 4 star accommodation at the Seneca Allegany Casino Hotel and Resort
• $40 food coupons
• $100 slot credits
• Visit to the charming village of Ellicottville
• Show ticket to the Tribute of Buddy Holly
• Lucy–Desi city tour with step on guide
• Tropicana Lunch
• Visit the Lucy-Desi Museum and Studios
• Visit the National Comedy Center
• Duty Free shopping
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• Baggage handling
• Tour escort
NOTE: Casino incentives subject to change without notice.
OPTIONAL CANCELLATION AND MEDICAL INSURANCE. CALL FOR RATES.