Join Year Round Travel on this beautiful colour tour to the lovely Laurentians Mountains in La Belle Province, Quebec. This fabulous resort is located next to Lake Campeau, and midway between Saint-Sauveur and Mont-Tremblant. The resort is known for its welcoming atmosphere and fine cuisine. This unique destination in the heart of the Laurentians is synonymous with comfort, relaxation, and gastronomy. Come and enjoy French Canadian hospitality at it’s best!
• Return transportation via highway coach
• 3 nights accommodation at the Auberge Du Vieux Foyer
• 9 meals including 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
• Welcome cocktail upon arrival
• Wine or beer at dinner
• Late night snacks
• Activities and animator at the hotel
• Nightly entertainment
• Guided tour of the area including visit to the village of Tremblant
• Visit to Casino Tremblant
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• Baggage handling
• All gratuities for included meals and animator
• Tour escort
OPTIONAL CANCELLATION INSURANCE. CALL FOR RATES.