Join Year Round Travel on this Atlantic Canada adventure! The Maritimes beckon to us with their fabulous scenery, wonderful inhabitants, delicious sea food, colourful fishing villages, friendly cities and of course that fresh salt air! This comprehensive tour takes in all of the major highlights of Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia!
HIGHLIGHTS: Montmorency Falls • Anne of Green Gables • Cabot Trail • Cavendish Beaches • Peggy’s Cove • The Citadel • Magnetic Hill • Rita’s Tea House • Hopewell Rocks • Pier 21 • Confederation Bridge • Reversing Falls • Fort Louisburg
• Home pickup/drop off (Metro Toronto)
• Return transportation via highway coach
• 12 nights 3 & 4 Star accommodation
• 12 breakfasts
• 6 dinners including an authentic French meal in Quebec, Lobster dinner in P.E.I.
• Seaside dinner in Halifax & farewell dinner in Montreal
• All ferry crossings
• All sightseeing and admissions as per day to day itinerary
• Step on guide service in Quebec City, P.E.I., Cabot Trail, Halifax & Montreal
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• All gratuities on included meals
• Tour escort