The best time to visit our Nation’s Capital is in the spring, with the tulips in full bloom, the city is ablaze in beautiful colours and floral fragrance. Steeped in history, Ottawa is where English meets French, and of course it is the home of our magnificent Parliament Buildings. Numerous museums, art galleries, shops and restaurants dot the landscape creating a wonderful ambience that everyone can enjoy!
• Return transportation via highway coach
• 2 nights accommodation at the 4 star downtown Lord Elgin Hotel
• 2 full breakfasts & 1 lunch
• Guided tour of Ottawa including tulips and the Parliament Buildings
• 3 hour 1000 Islands luncheon cruise
• Admission to Canadian Museum of Nature and 3D movie
• Visit to Balderson Cheese Factory
• Visit and shop at the very interesting Byward Market
• All gratuities on included meals
• All taxes and service charges
• Baggage handling
OPTIONAL CANCELLATION INSURANCE. CALL FOR RATES.