Join Year Round Travel on this memorable Christmas tour to the very charming village of Frankenmuth Michigan. Known as “Little Bavaria” Frankenmuth exudes the atmosphere of an authentic Bavarian Village. Enjoy fantastic food, eclectic shopping, entertainment, plus the rich and historical beauty and culture of this unique town. We stay at the historical and very quaint Bavarian Inn Lodge. Facilities include 5 pools, 3 whirl pools, 2 gift shops, world famous restaurant, 2 lounges and more! Guestrooms come complete with your very own three foot Christmas tree!
• Return transportation via highway coach
• 2 nights accommodation at the Bavarian Inn Lodge
• Dinner and entertainment on Christmas Eve
• City lights tour
• 2 buffet breakfasts, 1 buffet lunch
• Christmas service at St. Lorenz Lutheran Church featuring a variety of musical and vocal choirs
• Family style turkey dinner on Christmas Day
• Christmas gift
• Free use of the hotel’s facilities
• Duty Free shopping
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• All gratuities on included meals
• Baggage handling
• Tour escort
OPTIONAL CANCELLATION AND MEDICAL INSURANCE. CALL FOR RATES.