Join Year Round Travel on this wonderful vacation to “La Belle Province” Quebec. Our tour includes fabulous fall colours in the very picturesque region of Charlevoix, located east of Quebec City. Rolling hills, farm land, cheese factories, and art galleries dot the rural landscape creating a beautiful panorama. Before visiting Charlevoix, we spend two nights in Quebec City. This very French city exudes charm and is the only walled city in Canada. The lovely old town is full of shops, cafes and restaurants. The world renowned 4 seasons resort of Mont Tremblant is our last stop before returning home. Mont Tremblant has a lovely pedestrian village and of course the area will be ablaze in fall colours!
Delta Hotel Quebec City 4 Star – Centrally located just outside the Old City Walls.
Manoir Richelieu Charlevoix 5 Star – Fairmont hotel with spectacular views overlooking the St. Lawrence River.
Ermitage du lac Mont Tremblant 4 Star – Centrally located in the pedestrian village. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants.
• Return transportation via highway coach
• 6 nights 4 & 5 star accommodation including two nights Quebec City, two nights Charlevoix and two nights Mont Tremblant
• 6 breakfasts and 3 dinners
• ½ Day City Tour in Quebec City with step on guide
• ½ Day Tour of Laurentians/Mont Tremblant area with step on guide
• Full day tour with step on guide in Charlevoix region
• Visit to St. Anne De Beaupre
• Visit to Montmorency Falls
• Full day train ride along the St. Lawrence River from Quebec City to La Malbaie in Charlevoix Region
• Whale watching cruise including Saguenay Fjords
• Cheese Factory visit
• Time for shopping in Quebec City
• Optional Casino visit – Mont Tremblant
• Optional Casino visit – Charlevoix
• All taxes and gratuities on included meals
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• Baggage handling
• Tour escort