Year Round Travel is pleased to offer this brand new, multifaceted tour to Windsor. We’ve put a new “twist” on an old tour. Join us as we ferry across to the southern-most point in Canada, Pelee Island! Here we enjoy a lovely lunch, wine tasting and island tour! World class gaming awaits us at the ultra-deluxe Caesar’s Windsor, and to top it all off, we get a fascinating look into the prohibition era while participating on the “Rum Runners” tour, complete with characters in period costume and of course a delicious lunch!
• Return transportation via highway coach
• 3 nights accommodation at the deluxe Caesar’s Windsor Casino
• $45 in food coupons
• $30 in coin bonus
• 2 lunches
• Day trip to Pelee Island including ferry ride, island tour and wine tasting
• Dinner cruise on the Detroit River
• ½ day Rum Runner Tour
• Visit to Park’s Blueberries
• All gratuities on included meals
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• Baggage handling
• Tour escort
OPTIONAL CANCELLATION INSURANCE. CALL FOR RATES.
NOTE: Casino incentives subject to change without notice.